Present Marketing Graphic Designer - GS&P
Designer for the Corporate services department, responsibilities include:
- Critical thinking of best way to communicate to clients within specific design standards.
- Designing multiple promotional pieces for various client pursuits
- Coordination of printing and delivery of the pieces to the client.
- Assisting other designers with various tasks within their assigned markets.
- Photography of both potential job sites and finished job sites.
2 years Communications Design Specialist - Long Hollow
- Various graphic design duties and creative thinking for eight different ministries within a 5,500-member church
- Developed marketing and promotional materials—including print and digital—that contributed to a membership growth of 36% over two years
- Traveled overseas to document the church’s mission work in various parts of the world, through both photos and videos, to aid in the sponsorship and care of hundreds of orphans
- Worked with the production team to produce creative illustrations and set displays for Sunday morning services
1.5 years Design Editor - Western Kentucky University
- Leading the design strategy of a 400+ page publication with 4,700 copies produced
- Collaborating with a team of 8 editorial board members to come up with a design standard for an 11-designer team to follow consistently throughout the book
- Creating special package sections and the cover of the book
- Developing a creative strategy for the distribution of the book
- Creating a marketing campaign to attract employees for the next generation of publication staff
4 months Design Intern - LifeWay
- Designing Vacation Bible School publications and publicity pieces
- Collaborating with a team of designers to develop ideas that would grab the attention of children
- Consolidation of digital files to improve efficency for the Children’s Ministry Publishing design team